Monday, March 30, 2009

Weekend Gone Bust!

Well, this weekend was designated as my big cooking weekend for OAMC. Well...I started feeling bad on Saturday and just couldn't get motivated to get all of it done. At 3:00am on Sunday I woke up deathly sick. I can't think about even smelling food now let alone eating what few meals I did get prepared on Saturday.
I have been knitting. I watched Martha Stewart's knitting program and they had a blanket made from knitted squares. I decided that would be a great idea. You could always take it with you and you can mix and match the squares like a quilt so you could be working on many different projects at one time. You have to remember to use similar sized yarns, the same size needles, count your rows, and always cast on the same number of stitches. This is a great project for novice knitters like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment