Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Will It Ever End????


We finally went back to school today on a delay schedule. We missed two full days for snow. The forcast is for more snow and ice coming in on Thursday night with as much as 4 inches of ice and then snow on top of that. With another wintery blast expected for Tuesday. I feel like all I have done is cook and wash dishes. My children get up from one meal asking what we will be having at the next meal and what time it will be served. Thank you Lucinda Scala Quinn for your new Mad Hungry Cookbook. It has saved my family from the rut of eating what from my repitore of recipes. I have tried many of her recipes and have been very pleased with the results. They have been easy to follow with fairly simple ingredients and things that teenagers will eat. Kudos!
I am posting a picture of my oldest K. who enjoyed the last snow we had, he couldn't resist taking a dive in the powdery snow that piled up on our back deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment